UGPulse.com: Uganda News, Business, Sports, Heritage, Education, Health, Arts, Travel and Tourism
Latest on UGPulse.com
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Bolarinde Damilola Rebecca Apart from modeling, I am in fact a brilliant dancer, I do contemporary, naija flavor and hip hop, which is my personal favorite.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Stephanie My face reminds me a lot of my mum.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Raayner Aice I have sang in the choir ever since I could speak with ease and I led the children choir between the ages of 9-13.
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Nora Nma Anokwu I would also want to use this opportunity to volunteer as a teacher, to teach the kids...
- Best Model Nigeria 2014: Myever We asked the young aspiring model 4 questions.
- Douyé A Nigerian Born Star On The Rise Yes I was introduced to Fela's sound by my dad. He had always played his music, especially on Sunday afternoons. And I was easily drawn to his sound and unique style and of course, his movement. I really appreciate the fact that Fela stood for something bigger than just music.
- UK based Nigerian Musician Lánre British Folk/Soul singer, songwriter and musician Lánre is back with a brand new record Home. A long-awaited follow-up to her critically acclaimed 2011 debut album Pen Voyage Chapter One: Singing For Change.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Hasifa Kivumbi from Uganda At 25 years of age... Founder, Clean Water for Uganda project, Founder and CEO of 180 Doors INC, Spokesperson for the Uganda North American Association (UNAA).
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Tuakondja Dalila Veii from Namibia I recently started an events planning company: Royalty Fam Entertainment, where we specialize in hosting prestige Afro/Caribbean parties and events in and around the DC metropolitan area.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Fatoumata Diabate from Guinea I am part of the Student Government, the National honor society, the international students’ organization and I’m the activities director of the French club in my college.
- Miss Africa USA 2014: Contestant Lauretta Hassann from Sierra Leone I believe I am a testament of the real stories of Africans in the United States and the title of Miss Africa USA will give me great opportunities and open doors so that I will continue to encourage people to see that if a former war refugee and immigrant can become an African success story, then so can they.