Home >> 2009
- Kingfisher Resort: Destination Jinja Kingfisher Resort, while beautiful, has rather confusing architecture.
- Ideas Africa: Cutting Across Borders Talking to Alal Rose Jane, proud owner of Ideas Africa.
- Nakumatt Oasis Open in Kampala Nakumatt Oasis, Kampala's hypermarket, recently officially launched in Kampala.
- Mihingo Lodge; Wildly Wonderful From the dining and pool area, guests can enjoy the view of a westward oriented valley and its stunning evening sunsets over Lake Mburo National Park.
- A Super Sport Hudle for KCC As the quest for Kakungulu cup intensifies.
- African Rural University for Women Opens African Rural University (ARU) - A university has been started to offer a new experience...
- Reshuffle in the Senior Cranes after CECAFA Triumph As FUFA finds its self in a tight angle after the sudden closure of GTV.
- All Terrain Adventures An approximately 10-minute drive from Jinja town and close to Kimaka airstrip, All Terrain Adventures is arguably one of Uganda's biggest treasures in the tourism domain...
- Child Restoration Outreach Gives New Hope to Uganda's Street Children Child Restoration Outreach - CRO has helped thousands of children get off addiction to drugs, substances and stop bad behavior like theft, usage of vulgar language and illicit sex.
- Hectic Valentine's Day For Uganda's Top League Teams A hectic valentine's day awaits Uganda's representatives in the continental club championships when they return to action on Valentines Day, Saturday 14th February 2009 for their make or break 2nd leg encounters.
- Certification of Honour Having worked for several years now, I am more aware about the realities of life.
- UNEB Senior Four Results: Language Remains a Problem UNEB also warned some schools that their further involvement in examination malpractices will lead to the withdrawal of their center numbers.
- Views from Fiona: Political Projection Come 2011 Losing an election malpractice case alone should disqualify a candidate from standing for any national office again.
- Uganda could do more in Human Rights Observance Human Rights are the bedrock of any democracy. Human rights are about respect for the dignity of the person, realization of his or her potential...
- Politicians likely to shine in 2009 During the year 2008, President Yoweri Museveni's rallying point on his countrywide tours was the eradication of poverty through increased household incomes. However, by year-end, his focus was on the road sector.
Kakungulu cup: Kato planning for finals
- 1st/04/09- URA Vs Police 1st leg 0:0
- 2nd/04/09-SC Villa Vs Bunamwaya 1st leg 2:0
- MTN CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Super sport - KCC battle 11 Golden boy Umony to lead the away hunt once again.
- Boxing: Mugerwa joins paid ranks in USA Super Bantam weight boxer Atanus Mugerwa has landed a two year deal with TKO enterprise of Las Vegas in United States of America.