UGPulse.com: Ugandan Business News, Ugandan Businesses and Business people
Latest on UGPulse.com business
- Meet Jo Nganda of Jozy'z Boutique Jo Nganda of Jozy'z Boutique - The lady with a passion for fashion.
- Nakumatt Oasis Open in Kampala Nakumatt Oasis, Kampala's hypermarket, recently officially launched in Kampala.
- She Sold Her Wedding Gifts to Get Start up Capital for Business Imelda's major challenge was finding capital to start a meaningful business. In 1989, there were no banks offering loans to individuals like her earning 30,600shs.
- One on One with Businesswoman and Philanthropist Ida Horner Women are very important to the economic development of any African nation. They are the backbone of the home.
- Views from Fiona: Human Resource Consulting Firms are a Big Rip Off Successful candidates also pay a commission of 100,000 Uganda shillings to the company for securing the temporary jobs.
- Views from Fiona: Banking in Uganda Gone High Tech Ugandans forced to keep up with technology.
- Company Profiles: Uganda Baati - Serving you since 1964 If the Ugandan government's policy changes, we are looking at expanding...
- Karama Umuntu's Florence Abwoyo UK-based Florence Abwoyo is launching lifestyle magazine - Karama Umuntu.
- Company Profiles: Lugeye Property Consultants Where honesty is the best policy.
- Company Profiles: Uganda's Post Office or Posta Keeping itself relevant after 100 years.
- Energising Uganda: An Alternative Perspective on Uganda's Energy Crisis (Part IV) Decentralised small-scale electricity generation is a prudent choice for Uganda.
- Energising Uganda: An Alternative Perspective on Uganda's Energy Crisis (Part III) Centralised electricity production leads to significant problems.
- Company Profiles: Front Page Microfinance - A Revolution in Microfinance Provision We are not just looking at earning profits, but at serving the Ugandan society as well.